Wednesday, September 5, 2012

DIY - Monthly Onesies

My good friend had a baby girl a few weeks ago and I thought that the monthly onesies would be a perfect gift for her. I always see these on other blogs and love how they turn out. I ordered the iron-ons from Simple Printables Co off Etsy. They were super easy to apply and I love how they turned out.

I purchased plain white onesies from Target in sizes, 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 month and 9-12 months. I got 2 packs of long sleeved ones for the upcoming colder months and 2 packs of short sleeved ones for spring/summer.

Step 1. Wash onesies.

Step 2. Cut out each month, leaving a little edge.



Step 3. Put a pillow case underneath the onesie and place the iron-on in the center and iron. Make sure you are moving the iron the whole time. I applied the iron for about a minute or two.


Step 4. After you are done ironing, let the iron-on cool before removing the paper to reveal the cutest thing ever!






How cute is that little onesie?!?!?! This project was super easy and probably took me 20 minutes at the most. The hardest part was finding the onesies. Can I just tell you how hard it is to find a pack of 3 onesies?? I must have gone to 3 different Target's!

And here is a photo of little Olivia showing off her onesie!






No comments:

Post a Comment