Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thrifty Finds!

Due to my limited budget, I hit up the 4 Goodwills that are near me. I have found the best stuff and I can't remember the last time I bought something in a real store (Target and Forever 21 don't count in my book). I also shop the housewares section and have found some great pictures, vases, candle holders, and even a Tiffany's wine glass! Below are a few items I have bought throughout the year. 
 

                                                    
J Crew Collection Silk Blouse
Paid $5.98
I do not think this has ever been worn!



LOFT Silk Blouse
Paid $2.98
Pair with some skinny jeans and heels and you have a great outfit!

Longchamp Cosmetic bag
Retail $62
Paid $3
This has never been used!

 Coach Poppy Handbag
Paid $3
While it is not in perfect condition, I couldn't pass it up. If anything I can put it on Ebay!


Citizens of Humanity Hutton Jeans
Retail for $150+
Paid $6.98
Perfect length and I have wanted a pair of high waist jeans for a while.


H&M Dress
Paid $6.98
The perfect summer dress!


Sisley Purple Suede Heels
Paid $2
Not only do they fit perfectly, they are in excellent condition too! At first I wasn't sure about what I would wear with them, and since I got them last spring I found a ton of things to go with them.


And my best find to date...
Vintage GUCCI!!!!
Paid $12
Needs a little polish, but otherwise in amazing condition.
***This bag is being sold at a local, upscale consignment shop for $298!





No comments:

Post a Comment